Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not Just the Way I Move

This blog will expand the use of the term Shannerisms to mean not only the way I move but also the goings-on of me and my family. The latest and most exciting thing going on is:

Brady's dad, widower of seven years...IS...ENGAGED!!

Meet Denise! We love her!
I am super excited for Kelly to have found that special lady who is his PERFECT fit. I have never had a mother-in-law so I am curious to see how this changes the dynamics of our family. I know things will be different and that fact alone makes me just the teeniest dab apprehensive. However I could not have hand-picked a better woman to be part of my eternal family and grandma to my little sweeties. Denise is smart, funny, whitty, cute, caring, spiritual, energetic and a real go-getter.
Yay, Kelly! Way to take the plunge! Pictures of the ring and celebration to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment